MPEG-4 Pan/Tilt PetCam Network Camera with Preset Modes, up to 30 Frames per Second CMOS, Full-Screen Monitoring and Remote Monitoring from Cell Phone .
Keep an Eye on Your Pets
Always feel close to your pets, whether at work or on vacation. Did the walker show up as promised? Is the dog sleeping on the sofa? Is the cat scratching your new leather chair? You’ll know instantly with the Panasonic PetCam.
See There When You Can’t Be There™
Place this plug-and-play camera in your home, office, vacation home, or almost anywhere else you’d like to keep an eye on things, with no PC required at the location. The camera can be viewed and controlled from a standard Web browser, video display, or even a compatible cell phone2 or PDA3, with no additional software required. All of the other required software, including control software (TCP/UDP) and e-mail software (SMTP), is already inside the camera.
Control the Camera Remotely
Using a standard Web browser, video display, or even a compatible cell phone or PDA, you can control the movement of the camera. There is Pan (left & right) movement and Tilt (up & down) movement available. You can also assign a “Home Position” that allows you to return the camera to a pre-designated shooting position. Up to eight shooting positions can be registered in advance, so you can aim the camera exactly where you want it. You can also click on the part of the image you want to see, and automatically bring that part to the center of the screen.
When You Need a Little Privacy
With the built-in Privacy mode, your privacy is protected by simply pressing a button. An indicator on the front of the camera turns red, and you know at a glance that the camera is now only accessible by you4. The camera can also be set up to show a green light when the camera is being accessed.
Sensor Recording and Email Alerts
With the built-in heat sensor, the camera can be set to record and/or notify you by email when someone enters the room. It can even automatically move to a preset location when triggered, just in case someone was viewing a different part of the room.
Record Only What You Want to Record
The camera can be set to automatically record video at certain times and certain speeds. In addition, with optional, external sensors attached to the camera, it’s possible for the camera to email5 or record when triggered by motion, sound, light, timer, or even a push button. These convenient functions eliminate your need to constantly check the image.
Create Your Own Free Web Address
The FREE Viewnetcam.com service allows you to create a personal Web address (e.g. http://bob.viewnetcam.com) so you can view your camera’s live images on the Internet. Access your Panasonic Network Camera live from virtually any Internet connection point around the world! Your Web browser is the only software you’ll need. Here’s how the camera and service works: Special software embedded within your Panasonic Network Camera gives your camera the ability to locate your unique Internet address. No matter what kind of Internet connection you have or which Internet provider you use, the Viewnetcam.com service will keep your camera’s Internet address permanent.
- Pan/Tilt/Digital Zoom with Presets
- Simultaneous MPEG-4 and JPEG
- 1 Lux Color Night View Mode
- Up to 30 Frames per Second CMOS1
- Full-screen Monitoring
- Remote Monitoring from Cell Phone
- 4-up and 12-up Multi-camera Pages
- Built-in Web Server/IP Address (IPv4/v6)
- Built-in Microphone
- Thermal Sensor
- Image Transfer by Motion Detection, Sensor Alert, Timer
- Privacy Mode
- Plug-and-play Installation
- Free Web Address
- Multi-Language Interface
- 1 Year Warranty
- The maximum frame rate and time delay of the video and/or audio will vary based on factors including the uplink speed of the connection (100kbps minimum uplink recommended).
- Compatible cell phones and PDAs must be able to display JPEG images and HTML Web pages. Additional fee-based cellular services may be required.
- Connecting the camera to the Internet requires Internet access and may require that you obtain additional hardware such as a cable or DSL modem, or a hub or router with a 10Base-T Ethernet connection. The camera will not be accessible from across the Internet unless the Internet connection is active. We cannot guarantee that your Internet connection will always be available. The frame rate of the motion image may be dependent upon the uplink speed of the Internet connection and other factors. Viewing may involve some time delay. Recommended minimum 100kbps upstream bandwidth for camera.
- Privacy mode can be controlled remotely using the administrator password.
- Email transmission may not be possible in some cases due to the mail server authentication system (SMTP authentication, etc.) used by your Internet service provider.
|Image Compression||JPEG (3 levels), MPEG|
|Quality Video Resolution||640 x 480, 320 x 240 (default), 192 x 144|
|Image Quality||JPEG (favor clarity, standard, favor motion), MPEG4|
|Frame Rate||Max. 30 frames/sec (640 x 480, 320 x 240 or 192 x 144)|
|IPv4/v6||IPv4/v6 Dual Stack|
|Supported Network Protocols||IPv4 / IPv6 Dual Stack
IPv4: TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DHCP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, POP3, NTP, UPnP™, SMTP Authentication, RTP, RTSP, RTCP
IPv6: TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, ICMPv6, POP3, NDP, NTP, RTP, RTSP, RTCP
|Buffered Images||Approx. 250 images (320 x 240) – standard image quality – with time display|
|Image Buffer||Alarm, time or motion detection-Image Buffer Triggers|
|Image Transfer via E-Mail (SMTP) or FTP||SMTP, FTP, HTTP|
|Free DDNS Compatible (Viewnetcam.com) 1||Yes|
|Cellular Phone Compatibility||View Snapshot and Control from Compatible Cell Phone|
|Zoom||10x digital zoom (by area)|
|Image Sensor||1/6″ CMOS sensor, approx. 320,000 pixels|
|Viewing Angle||Horizontal: 49° (total 149°)
Vertical: 37° (total 87°)
|Remote Pan Angle||-50° up to +50°|
|Remote Tilt Angle||-40° to +10° (or less based upon user setting)|
|Maximum Pan/Tilt Speed||Pan: 50°/sec
|Required Light Intensity||10 to 10,000 lux (in color night view mode: 3 to 10,000 lux)|
|Lens Focus Point||Fixed (focal range: 0.3m to ?)|
|Frequency Range||300Hz – 3.4kHz|
|Number of Channels||No|
|Network Connection||Ethernet (10Base-T/100Base-TX)|
|External I/O Connector||No|
|Operating Temperature||+5°C to +40°C (+41°F to +104°F)|
|Operating Humidity||20-80% RHG, non-condensing|
|Power Source||Input: 100-240V AC
Output: 9V DC
|Weight (only the unit)||180g (0.4 lb.)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||37/8” x 215/16” x 23/8”|
1 Viewnetcam.com is a free, optional service that requires registration.