KX-NS300 is a new smart Pabx Panasonic that brings Unified Communication for Small and Medium Business Companies. It is a Hybrid, cost effective legacy and IP Communication System Pabx that can be flexibly configured as well as expanded according to the needs.
KX-NS300 has advanced features and starts from 6 analogue trunks, 18 extensions, up to 192 extensions with an Expansion unit. KX-NS300 is also a unified communication system which has rich IP features such as mobile linking, integrated voice mail and e-mail, instant messaging ( chat ), and presence information. It can also use built in application such as a call center solution, mobile solution, and voice mail system to provide more efficient work and increased customer satisfaction. Saving costs is top priority for medern companies nowadays. Here’s how KX-NS300 can help to achieve that priority :
- Saving communication costs.
The adequate IP capacity of the KX-NS300 enables you to combine both IP and legacy trunks according to your needs, to construct systems that are flexible and cost effective
- Saving network Costs
By connecting the KX-NS300 units in different offices with an IP Network, you can construct a network that integrates both voice and data. This enables extension calls between offices over the IP Network, and reduces costs.
- Saving on Initial Investment
The KX-NS300 can utilize an IP network to use IP phones as head office extensions, without installing extra KX-NS300 units or special routers at remote sites. In other words, migration to an IP network enables installation costs to be saved.
- Saving Running Costs
By using IP phones as extensions, you don’t need to change the settings at the PBX each time you change your office layout, as is normally required. Simply move the phone, and then connect it to the LAN for quick and easy use.
- Using Existing Resources
Existing DPTs, APTS and SLTs from Panasonic can continue to be used, enabling a system to be replaced at a low cost without wasting resources.
Various Methods for Improving Customer Satisfaction
- Helping to Improve Customer Service – The KX-NS300 provides services for smoothly responding and following up on customer queries.
- Auto Attendant/Voice Mail System – The KX-NS300 can connect customers to the appropriate section or operator according to their query in call routing with voice guidance. It can also prompt the customers to leave a voice message when the operator is away.
- Smart Remote Extension – Recent business requires customers to be contacted anywhere and anytime. The KX-NS300 helping you to use Smartphone as Extensions for easily contacting people.
- Remote Extension Setup – If you have Internet connection, KX-NS300 enables you to easily install IP phones in locations distant from the Office, such as the homes Of teleworkers, mobile workers using softphones on smartphones.
*KX-NT500 series, KX-UT series, and third party SIP phones are supported.
- Enhanced Voice Mail System – Enhanced Voice Mail System KX-NS300 also sends e-mail to notify you when you have new voice messages. The messages can also be received as attachment files and forwarded. Email notification can also be sent for missed calls where the customer did not leave a message, enabling you to quickly contact the customer.
- Using Smartphone as Extensions – Softphones on smartphones used by mobile workers can be installed as KX-NS300 extensions, meaning they will not miss calls as long as they are in a Wi-Fi/3G/LTE environment, whether they are at the office Or away.
- One Numbered Extension – IP phones such as a desk phone or softphone can be paired to use a single number. This enables customers to easily contact staff with a single number, regardless of whether they are inside or outside the Office.
Improving Work Efficiency with Different Styles of Communication.
- Continually Improving Work Efficiency . It is always important to understand the changes in customer needs and improve the support provided by staff. Continually performing these measures leads to improved work efficiency.
- Call Centre Function . The KX-NS300 includes an advanced call routing function for small to medium size call centres. This function can be used without an external CTI server. More efficient call reception enables you to effectively utilize limited resources to assist in improving work efficiency. Here’s some of the feature KX-NS300 ‘s Call Center application :
– Queue Announcement.
– Priority Routing for VIP Calls
– Uniform Call Distribution (UCD)
– Report per Agent/Group
– Ringing (Group Ringing)/Delayed Ringing.
– Intercept Routing/Busy on Busy
– Monitor per Agent/Group
– Busy Override
Various Communication Methods for Making Work More Efficient
Flexible communication methods are essential in current business situations.
- Communication Assistant (CA) . CA is a highly intuitive PC-based application suite with powerful point and click telephony and screen-based presence, availability, and a variety of collaboration tools. It can be used with or without a server. Here’s the option :
– CA Basic-Express/CA PRO For Personal Productivity :
You can easily make calls by simply searching from a customisable contact list. You can also see the phone status and PC status of employees in remote rooms or branches from the PC on your desk.
– Integrating Microsoft Exchange Server with CA
When Microsoft Exchange Server is integrated with CA Client, your presence will automatically change according to the contents of your Exchange calendar
- Automatic Voice Guidance for Customers . The caller can recognise their position in the queue through voice guidance. They can then decide whether to Stay in the queue Or leave a message and hang up, acccording to the situation.
- Auto Recording and Backing Up Conversations
Panasonic and its applications provide you with the communication methods to meet your needs.
- One Numbered Extension
- Using Smartphone as Extensions
- The KX-NS300 can be expanded to a voice mail system that can record a maximum of 24 channels and 400 hours.
- Connecting with IP networking enables IP phones* to be used as KX-NS300 extensions, without the need for any routers or extra devices.
- Remote Extension Setup
- As long as the KX-NS300 is in an environment that can connect to the internet, it can enable IP phones to be
- Smart Remote Extension
- Auto Attendant/Voice Mail System
- Improving customer satisfaction is the key to succeeding in business.
- Various Methods for Improving Customer Satisfaction
- Existing DPTs, APTS and SLTs from Panasonic can continue to be used, enabling a system to be replaced at a low cost without wasting resources.
- CA Basic-Express/CA PRO For Personal Productivity : You can easily make calls by simply searching from a customisable contact list. You can also see the phone status and PC status of employees in remote rooms or branches from the PC on your desk.
- Integrating Microsoft Exchange Server with CA .
- Automatic Voice Guidance for Customers
- Auto Recording and Backing Up Conversations
- Monitoring Callers and Call History Report relating to customer service, and recorded call data can be backed up and restores via the network as necessary.You can link with CA and Panasonic partner’s applications to provide various solutions.You can use text to speech to confirm appointments With customers. The customer can then follow the voice guidance to check and change schedules and you can view the result on a PC.Even when you’re away from the office, you can use a softphone to check the presence of the other party and select an appropriate method of communication, such as text message, video, or voice chat.
- Mobile Communication
- Appointment Reminder
- Linking with Panasonic Partner’s Applications
- The supervisor can monitor the live status of callers, agents and grouped members, to understand on-site problems and improve their call Centre. Reports can also be used to understand problems or opportunities
- The KX-NS300 can be used to record conversations with customers. Supervisors can listen to the recorded voice data, and the voice data can be automatically saved to USB memory or an extemal server via the internet. The data can be used to understand problems or opportunities relating to customer service.
- The caller can recognise their position in the queue through voice guidance. They can then decide whether to Stay in the queue Or leave a message and hang up, acccording to the situation.
- When Microsoft Exchange Server is integrated with CA Client, your presence will automatically change according to the contents of your Exchange calendar